Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fun in Quartzsite

.


We arrived in Q on Monday, and have had a great time with all the wonderful people here....... especially our friends Richard and Mark! They each have a blog, and you can see it by clicking on their names.

Here's a picture of Steve and I standing in front of our rig in Q:

Here are two more pictures of me........... the first is visiting with friends around the campfire, and the second telling Richard, in no uncertain terms, that he is going to set up my new blog now!!


The following picture shows Steve and I being inducted into the RVAmerica "Quartzsite Trailer Trash" group. along with Connie & Manuel and Sandy and Dave. Steve was presented a cap to commemorate the event.


Richard showed me how to blog, and the next one will be totally mine!!

Note: This post was secretly edited by Richard during the early morning hours to show Steve and Sandy some of the things that they can do!! Gotcha!!!!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment